[Insight-users] again for LiverTumorSegmentation among InsightApplications1.8.0

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Mon Nov 1 21:48:47 EST 2004

Hi Luis,
First I want to thank you and Quan for your kindness.
I checked the dimensions of the input image volume.But didn't solve the problem.When input the image data file path,the programm will call the function "Load()"and " LoadPostProcessing()".The starting is right.So I think the dimensions are right.When I drag the slider the displayed image slice begin to be slantwise.So I doubt the debug is not the dimensions setting. But after the function of "m_Actor->SetDisplayExtent( ext );".Howerver I couldn't find it.I really want to solve the problem.Any information will be appreciated.

Diaoxianfen