[SPAM] [Insight-users] Update the CableSwing

Felix Schwenk felix.schwenk at nme.at
Fri May 28 10:47:27 EDT 2004

hi marcelo,
you can get the most current version of cswig via cvs too. for
more information and the url please take a look at:
Wrapping\CSwig\README in the itk directory.

felix.

y/007015.html

I got fresh ITK from cvs

But i don't know how can i got fresh CSwing.

I tryed the simple cvs update -d -P (pg 32
softwareGuide)
but this doesn't work !!!!

tanks a lot for your help

ps.Is ITK working ok with Java ??? Is difficult to do
that ???

Marcelo