[Insight-users] Python wrapping on mac?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 20 19:13:06 EDT 2004

Hi Zach,

Python 2.3 is now linked to the gcc libraries.
You must therefore make sure that you are
compiling ITK wrapping with the exact *same*
compiler that was used for compiling Python.

You should see this information in the message
that is displayed when you start the python
interpreter

Something like:

Python 2.2.2 (#1, Feb  3 2003, 14:10:37)
[GCC 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)] on cygwin

Please let us know what you find on your Mac.