[Insight-users] change the itk classes code in python

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 20 17:44:05 EDT 2004

Hi Xujf,

That shouldn't be a problem.

After all that's the whole point of open source   :-)

Simply go to your ITK source directory,
make the changes you want in the ITK class,

then recompile the wrapping...

That should do it.

Note that if you have good reasons to change an
ITK filter, it may be a good idea to share this
modified version with other users by adding it
to the toolkit.

This may eventually require to create a new
ITK class, and that's fine.

Could you please let us know what class you want
to modify and what's  your motivation for doing so ?