[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Bing Jian bjian@cise.ufl.edu
Wed May 12 01:22:31 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

   The answer is yes for both A) and B).
   I am using windows and linux. I think since the data type is UCHAR,
the BYTEORDER should not cause trouble. Actually, I has no problem
with loading and processing this file using other 3D itk programs.
   Thanks!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian