[Insight-users] Segmentation Programs in ITKApplication

Kai Li likai@cs.uoregon.edu
Tue May 11 22:36:54 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I tried the GeodesicActiveContour segmentation application.
I guess I may got the similar problems to yours. What I found out was that
the program works fine for 3D images, but not for 2D images. The image
reader filter will generate a 3D image (but the size of one of the
dimension is 1)  even if the input file is a 2D image. I guess it is the
3D image that has one dimensiono of size 1 that  causes the problem.

kai