[Insight-users] QT or FLTK for GUI for segmentation

Ivan Macia imacia at vicomtech.es
Sat, 1 May 2004 16:52:51 +0200

Hi Jayant,

Have a look at this post
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-March/007447.html

There is no problem to install and compile either of them in Windows and
make them run with VTK / ITK (there are several examples of ITK + VTK + =
FLTK
in the ITK applications and there are helper classes for displaying VTK
graphics with Qt, then you just have to make an ITK -> VTK pipeline
connection).
Some time ago there was a non-commercial version available for Qt in
Windows. Im not very sure right now but have a look in=20
http://www.trolltech.com

Hope that helps

Iv=E1n