[Insight-users] FFT filters (Fourier)

Hans J. Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:58:07 -0600

Florian,

The filters are in ITK.
./CMake/FindFFTW.cmake
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.txx
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTWComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTWComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.txx
./Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.txx
./Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
./Code/Algorithms/itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.txx

The exemplar code is in:
./Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkFFTTest.cxx

It is not turned on by default, you must configure it advanced options
of cmake.  Because there are so many different FFT algorithms available,
the project you saw at http://caddlab . rad . unc . edu was in reference
to the extensible FFT framework. We have also created 3 exemplar
implementations of this framework (SGI complib, fftw3, and vxl).  You
will have to be very careful about which of these you use.  I would
HIGHLY recommend not using the vxl version as it is extrodinarily slow.

Regards,
Hans