[Insight-users] raw data not read completely?

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:53:33 -0500

Hi,

This means that there isn't as much information in your raw file as you
are specifying in your header.

You are specifying 41 million bytes of data, but your file only contains
7 million.

you might want to try using the MetaImageImporter program to specify the
MetaImage header file....

Stephen

aissa arar wrote:

> hi all,
> I try to read a volume.raw but at execution, there is always this message :
>     MetaImage: M_ReadElements: data not read completely
>           ideal = 419443040 : actual = 7335872
> and the image is not displyed completely.
> plaese can you help me?
> thanks in advanve.
> Aissa

> Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
> Créez votre Yahoo! Mail
> <http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/>
>

> Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !
> <http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com/>

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695