[Insight-users] Is this a wrapping bug ??

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
26 Mar 2004 13:51:40 +0100

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 13:25, Rodrigo Trujillo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I´m using Insight with branch 'ITK-1-6' and wrapping to Python.
> I was testing  "Curvature Anisotropic Diffusion Image Filter" and some
> methods:
>
>  - 'SetDifferenceFunction'
>  - 'SetManualReinitialization'
>  - 'SetMaximumRMSError'
>  - 'SetNumberOfIterations'
>  - and others...
>
> do not exist in
>
>  - itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilterUS2US2_New()
>  - itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilterUS3US3_New()
>
> but they exist in the float classes
>
>  - itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilterF2F2_New()
>  - itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilterF3F3_New()
>
> Is this a wrapping bug ??

That usually happens when the methods are actually defined in a base
class, and the base class isn't wrapped for the those types.

If you can give a more specific list of methods which don't work, one
can have a look at which base classes are involved and activate their
wrapping for the non-working types.

Regards,
Charl