[Insight-users] how to load package in tcl for itk

wavelethe at pku.org.cn wavelethe at pku.org.cn
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:42:34 +0800 (CST)

thanks for your help.
but now i am afraid that it is because i have NOT choose tclwrap when compile itk
so the packages do NOT exist at all.
i don't know weather i am right, for itk still compiling again. it is so slow, for i added all the examples and tests. it is such a wrong dicision!

by the way, how can i get the value of auto_path for tcl package? I do not find such a file.

欢迎使用北京大学校友网(PKUAA)电子邮件系统 http://www.pku.org.cn