[Insight-users] cannot find ITKFltkImageViewer

a a jordanvis at yahoo.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:59:11 -0800 (PST)

--0-975151958-1079884751=:18791

Hi Luis,

here's the CmakeLists.txt and CMakeCache.txt files, and in addition the error file from VC++ when i try building the LandmarkInitialisedMutualInfo. registration out of the source tree. is this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib needed only when i want to use the FltkImageViewer in my application, Thanks

and Thanks again
Regards
jordan

Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Jordan,

Please post your CMakeLists.txt file
and the CMakeCache.txt file that CMake
created in the binary directory where
you are trying to build your application.

Thanks,

Luis

-----------------
a a wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i was trying to build some examples outside the Insight Applications
> source tree, and there were times that VC++ can't find
> ITKFltkImageViewer.lib. i've alreay included
> FIND_LIBRARY(FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY NAMES FltkImageViewer )
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myProject ${FltkImageViewer} )
> and when i run CMake, i pointed to the ITKFltkImageViewer.lib inside the
> Auxilary/FltkImageViewer/Debug directory. i've also added in the ITK,
> FLTK and VTK libraries etc. in the CMake list required for my project,
> but VC++ still couln't find this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib. Can anyone
> tell me how to make this work, and in what cases do we need to include
> this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib file.
>
> Thanks and regards
> jordan

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-975151958-1079884751=:18791

<DIV>Hi Luis,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>here's the CmakeLists.txt and CMakeCache.txt files, and in addition the error file from VC++ when i try building the LandmarkInitialisedMutualInfo. registration out of the source tree. is this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib needed only when i want to use the FltkImageViewer in my application, Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>and Thanks again</DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>jordan</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Luis Ibanez &lt;luis.ibanez at kitware.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>Hi Jordan,<BR><BR>Please post your CMakeLists.txt file<BR>and the CMakeCache.txt file that CMake<BR>created in the binary directory where<BR>you are trying to build your application.<BR><BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR><BR>Luis<BR><BR><BR>-----------------<BR>a a wrote:<BR>&gt; Hi,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; i was trying to build some examples outside the Insight Applications <BR>&gt; source tree, and there were times that VC++ can't find <BR>&gt; ITKFltkImageViewer.lib. i've alreay included<BR>&gt; FIND_LIBRARY(FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY NAMES FltkImageViewer )<BR>&gt; TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myProject ${FltkImageViewer} )<BR>&gt; and when i run CMake, i pointed to the ITKFltkImageViewer.lib inside the <BR>&gt; Auxilary/FltkImageViewer/Debug directory. i've also added in the ITK, <BR>&gt; FLTK and VTK libraries etc. in the CMake list required for my project, <BR>&gt; but VC++ still couln't find this
--0-975151958-1079884751=:18791--