[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration - QuaternionRigid 2 Affine

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:46:00 -0500

Hi Christos,

The simplest way of initializing the Affine transform is
to let it do the computations for you. If you use the
CenteredAffine transform along with the CenteredTransform
initializer you can do something like the following:

    transform->SetIdentity();

    transformInitializer->SetFixedImage( fixedImage );
    transformInitializer->SetMovingImage( movingImage );
    transformInitializer->SetTransform( transform );
    transformInitializer->MomentsOn();
    transformInitializer->InitializeTransform();

    registration->SetInitialTransformParameters(
                        transform->GetParameters() );