[Insight-users] another question on FEM Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:14:32 -0500

Hi Janiv,

After looking at the scope of your project
it seems that you are underestimating the
effort required for achieving these goals.

If you are still getting familiar with
programming, it is unlikely that you will
be able to finish all these tasks in two
months. This workload could easily be a PhD
dissertation.

You may want to reconsider the scope of your
project and start by solving a sub-set of the
tasks.