[Insight-users] cannot find ITKFltkImageViewer

a a jordanvis at yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 03:27:15 -0800 (PST)

--0-1775620422-1079782035=:49230

Hi,

i was trying to build some examples outside the Insight Applications source tree, and there were times that VC++ can't find ITKFltkImageViewer.lib.  i've alreay included
FIND_LIBRARY(FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY NAMES FltkImageViewer )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myProject   ${FltkImageViewer} )

and when i run CMake, i pointed to the ITKFltkImageViewer.lib inside the Auxilary/FltkImageViewer/Debug directory. i've also added in the ITK, FLTK and VTK libraries etc. in the CMake list  required for my project, but VC++ still couln't find this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib.  Can anyone tell me how to make this work, and in what cases do we need to include this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib file.

Thanks and regards
jordan

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-1775620422-1079782035=:49230

<DIV>Hi, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i was trying to build some examples outside the Insight Applications source tree, and there were times that VC++ can't find ITKFltkImageViewer.lib.&nbsp; i've alreay included </DIV>
<DIV>FIND_LIBRARY(FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY NAMES FltkImageViewer )<BR>TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(&nbsp;myProject&nbsp;&nbsp; ${FltkImageViewer} )<BR></DIV>
<DIV>and when i run CMake, i pointed to the ITKFltkImageViewer.lib inside the Auxilary/FltkImageViewer/Debug directory. i've also added in the ITK, FLTK and&nbsp;VTK libraries etc. in the CMake list&nbsp; required for my project, but VC++ still couln't find this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib.&nbsp; Can anyone tell me how to make this work, and in what cases&nbsp;do we need to include this ITKFltkImageViewer.lib file.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks and regards</DIV>
--0-1775620422-1079782035=:49230--