[Insight-users] MR Object Extraction and Registering with SPECT.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:31:43 -0500

Hi Srivalli,

Did you verified if the coarse levels of the
pyramid are converging ?

If you find that they are using all the alloted
iterations, that means that they have not
achieved conversion.

Please tune one level of the pyramid at a time,
starting of course with the coarse levels.

BTW: The translation scale value that you are
using seems to be extremely large for a Brain MR
image. I would assume that your image has an extent
of about 300 millimeters (for a typical human skull),
your scaling seems to be set for an image of 100.000
millimeters in linear extent.