[Insight-users] how can I save as dicom file?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:35:34 -0500

Hi Wavelethe,

There are no DICOM writers available in ITK.

This has been entered as a feature request in
the bug tracker. You may want to open you
account in the bug tracker and vote for this
bug if you want to increase its priority.

Please look for Bug # 476.

        http://www.itk.org/Bug/

Otherwise you may want to use any of the
other multiple fileformats supported in ITK.
Please look at the FAQ entry 1.7 for details.