[Insight-users] Citing ITK

Jonathan Grashow jonathangrashow at yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:46:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-9359958-1079469976=:85090

I recently completed some research using ITK and I am in the process of writing a journal article for a bioengineering journal.  I would like to cite ITK, but I am confused about how to do this properly.  Has anyone cited ITK or does anyone know how this would be properly done?

Thanks,
Jonathan Grashow

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-9359958-1079469976=:85090

<DIV>I recently completed some research using ITK and I am in the process of writing&nbsp;a journal article for a bioengineering journal.&nbsp; I would like to cite ITK, but I am confused about how to do this properly.&nbsp; Has anyone cited&nbsp;ITK or does anyone know how this would be properly done?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
--0-9359958-1079469976=:85090--