[Insight-users] meta image viewed upside down

b gises magicgises at yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:39:38 -0800 (PST)

--0-30037110-1078990778=:74911

Hi all,

i have 2 questions here, thanks for helping

1) i read a dicom image using the Image Viewer found in the ITK Application package, but the image viewed is upside down (suppose we'r looking at the top side of a piece of paper with the height(y-axis), width(x-axis), normal to the paper(z-axis)....in this case, the paper is rotated 180 degrees along the x-axis such that we are now viewing the underside of the paper, and the content is upside down also)
i also tried creating a meta image header (.mhd file) for my dicom image and viewed it in SNAP, the same thing happened.  Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to deal with this problem, thanks.

2) i want to create 3 windows and embed them in my FLTK GUI, such that when i load a volume of slices into the application, the first window will display the top view of the slices(planar view), and the 2nd window will display the front or side view of the slices (can see the slices stack up in the z-axis), the 3rd window will be the volume of slices in 3D space so that one can rotate it in 3D space. The main goal is to segment the image slices, and that the user can select and process each slice in one of the window, and see the results in all the 3 windows.  Have anyone any idea what are the classes i should use and how can i deal with this

Thank you
Best Regards
gises

--0-30037110-1078990778=:74911

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i have 2 questions here, thanks for helping</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1) i read a dicom image using the Image Viewer found in the ITK Application package, but the image viewed is upside down (suppose we'r looking at the top side of a piece of paper with the height(y-axis), width(x-axis), normal to the paper(z-axis)....in this case, the paper is rotated 180 degrees along the x-axis such that we are now viewing the underside of the paper, and the content is upside down also)</DIV>
<DIV>i also tried creating a meta image header (.mhd file) for my dicom image and viewed it in SNAP, the same thing happened.&nbsp; Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to deal with this problem, thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2) i want to create 3 windows and embed them in my FLTK GUI, such that when i load a volume of slices into the application,&nbsp;the first window will display the top view of the slices(planar view), and the 2nd window will display&nbsp;the front or side view of the slices (can see the slices stack up in the z-axis), the 3rd window will be the volume of slices in 3D space so that one can rotate it in 3D space. The main goal is to segment the image slices, and that the user can select and process each slice in one of the window, and see the results in all the 3 windows.&nbsp; Have anyone any idea what are the classes i should use and how can i deal with this</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you </DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards</DIV>