[Insight-users] Problems with SetBoundaryCondition

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:53:09 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

If you create your own boundary condition object to manage and use in a
neighborhood iterator, you should pass a pointer to that boundary
condition object to the neighborhood iterator using
OverrideBoundaryCondition.

i.e.

itInput.OverrideBoundaryCondition(&boundaryCondition);

Just make sure that boundaryCondition is not destroyed before itInput.

Josh.