[Insight-users] FDF Reader

Glenn Pierce glennpierce at connectfree.co.uk
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:47:50 +0000

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 21:15, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> You can get the free version of VolView from
>
>     http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html
>
> You could also try ParaView
>
>     http://www.paraview.org

Thanks have tried these now.
But I have had no luck. However I do get a some of the image detail
displaying, it is not all garbage.
Maybe that is a good sign :)

After I strip off the header by hand and use the UNIX file command I get

image0001.raw: binary Computer Graphics Metafile

Is that correct ?

> About your code,
>

> Why are you setting the call for Render() in
> an infinite loop [ while(1) ]   ?
>
> The interactor is supposed to take care of this
> for you.

I got lazy when my interactor code didn't work first time so I used the
loop.
It is only test code so I wasn't too concerned. My actual application
uses GTK and so uses the GTK main loop.

Anyway I will persevere with it and let you know and post code if I
manage to get it going.

Thanks for all the help.

Glenn