[Insight-users] Reading series of dicom images

Sandy April sandyapril2004 at yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:43:52 -0800 (PST)

--0-1068866599-1078760632=:35113

Hello,
I am reading series of dicom images, I was able to read all the slice using DicomSeriesReader. I have 2 questions.
1) If I have  dicom images of different series..how do I read all the files in the folder even though they are of  different series.
2) How can I get all the different series number of dicom images in the folder, so that depending on the series number we input it just reads those series of dicom images.
Thank you

--0-1068866599-1078760632=:35113

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>I am reading series of dicom images, I was able to read all the slice using DicomSeriesReader. I have 2 questions. </DIV>
<DIV>1) If I have&nbsp; dicom images of different series..how do I read all the files in the folder even though they are of&nbsp; different series.</DIV>
<DIV>2) How can I get all the different series number of dicom images in the folder, so that depending on the series number we input it just reads those series of dicom images.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search - <a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home">Find what you’re looking for faster.</a>
--0-1068866599-1078760632=:35113--