[Insight-users] Re: MS Visual Studio 7.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:20:30 -0500

Hi Zein,

We have builts of ITK and InsightApplications with
Visual Studio 7, and with Visual Studio 7 2003.
You will no encounter particular problems with ITK
for  the fact of switching to VC 7.

At this point it is reasonable to start migrating
from VC 6.0 to the newer versions of the compiler.
In anycase, you cannot buy VC 6.0 anymore...