[Insight-users] "Forbidden area" in Level Set?

Sah Rayman sahrayman at yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 04:36:09 -0800 (PST)

I wish my level set never evolve to some area in the
image. Those area was obtained by another application.
What can I do?

I tried to put a negative speed for those areas. But
level set will balance with other factors, and still
enter those region.

When I increase the negative speed to a very large
value(compared to other speeds), it now don't enter
those region. But whenever the edge touches those
region, speed for everywhere else decrease a lot.
(Because "timeStep =
df->ComputeGlobalTimeStep(globalData)" will be very
small so that it's stable)

Is there any other way mark a region "non-enterable"?