[Insight-users] read a region of DICOM IMAGE 3D

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:04:24 -0500

Hi Aissa,

At this point, ImageIO objects are not supporting
reading restricted regions of the image.

Probably the best option is to read the full image
and then extract a region using one of the following
filters:

    - ExtractImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ExtractImageFilter.html

    - RegionOfInterestImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RegionOfInterestImageFilter.html

You will find examples of both filters under

        Insight/Examples/IO