[Insight-users] ITK Software Guide Errata

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:30:31 -0500

Hi Arash,

There are no technical reasons why the full PDF
could not be rebuilt overnight.

Note that the actual text of the SoftwareGuide
is extracted from the .cxx examples in the
Insight/Examples directory. In this way, changes
in the code, reflect directly on the document.

If we do a nightly PDF, readers will have to understand
that this document will be extremly unstable and
continuously changing. Also, we probably will have
to keep the current "stable" version and the
"nightly" version in two different sites, clearly
identified.

You may want to log this as a "feature request"
in the bug tracker (under the documentation
category).  If there are enough votes in favor
of increasing the priority of this issue, it
may get done sooner...

You can sign up for an account in the bug
tracker at:

      http://www.itk.org/Bug/