[Insight-users] itkOtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator patch (+ class collocation issue)

lucantiga at softhome.net lucantiga at softhome.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:13:39 +0100 (CET)

  Send mail to mime at docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

--8323328-1500067452-1078247619=:5304

Hi Luis,
 thanks a lot for including my code in ITK, I hope it will be useful.
 Just a couple of things:
 - could you please apply the attached diff to
   itkOtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator.txx and check it out? It solves a
   bug (affecting the computation of initial class means) due to nasty
   finish-up touches... sorry about that.
 - I think itkOtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator and
   itkHistogramAlgorithmBase should be put in Numerics/Statistics
   (they live in the Statistics namespace)
 Thank you again

Luca

--8323328-1500067452-1078247619=:5304

NzNjNzMNCjwgICAgICAgaWYgKGNsYXNzRnJlcXVlbmN5W2pdICE9IDAuMCkN
Ci0tLQ0KPiAgICAgICBpZiAoY2xhc3NGcmVxdWVuY3lbal0gPiAwLjApDQo4
N2M4Nyw5NA0KPCAgICAgICAgIGNsYXNzTWVhbltrXSA9IGhpc3RvZ3JhbS0+
R2V0TWVhc3VyZW1lbnRWZWN0b3IodGhyZXNob2xkSW5kZXhlc1trXSlbMF0g
KiBjbGFzc0ZyZXF1ZW5jeVtrXTsNCi0tLQ0KPiAgICAgICAgIGlmIChjbGFz
c0ZyZXF1ZW5jeVtrXSA+IDAuMCkNCj4gICAgICAgICAgIHsNCj4gICAgICAg
ICAgIGNsYXNzTWVhbltrXSA9IGhpc3RvZ3JhbS0+R2V0TWVhc3VyZW1lbnRW
ZWN0b3IodGhyZXNob2xkSW5kZXhlc1trXSlbMF07DQo+ICAgICAgICAgICB9
DQo+ICAgICAgICAgZWxzZQ0KPiAgICAgICAgICAgew0KPiAgICAgICAgICAg
Y2xhc3NNZWFuW2tdID0gMC4wOw0KPiAgICAgICAgICAgfQ0KMTAwYzEwNw0K
PCAgICAgICBpZiAoY2xhc3NGcmVxdWVuY3lbbnVtYmVyT2ZDbGFzc2VzLTFd
ICE9IDAuMCkNCi0tLQ0KPiAgICAgICBpZiAoY2xhc3NGcmVxdWVuY3lbbnVt
YmVyT2ZDbGFzc2VzLTFdID4gMC4wKQ0KMTgyYzE4OSwxOTYNCjwgICAgIGNs
YXNzTWVhbltqXSA9IGhpc3RvZ3JhbS0+R2V0TWVhc3VyZW1lbnRWZWN0b3Io
ailbMF0gKiBjbGFzc0ZyZXF1ZW5jeVtqXTsNCi0tLQ0KPiAgICAgaWYgKGNs
YXNzRnJlcXVlbmN5W2pdID4gMC4wKQ0KPiAgICAgICB7DQo+ICAgICAgIGNs
YXNzTWVhbltqXSA9IGhpc3RvZ3JhbS0+R2V0TWVhc3VyZW1lbnRWZWN0b3Io
ailbMF07DQo+ICAgICAgIH0NCj4gICAgIGVsc2UNCj4gICAgICAgew0KPiAg
ICAgICBjbGFzc01lYW5bal0gPSAwLjA7DQo+ICAgICAgIH0NCjE4NmMyMDAN
CjwgICBpZiAoY2xhc3NGcmVxdWVuY3lbbnVtYmVyT2ZDbGFzc2VzLTFdICE9
IDAuMCkNCi0tLQ0KPiAgIGlmIChjbGFzc0ZyZXF1ZW5jeVtudW1iZXJPZkNs
YXNzZXMtMV0gPiAwLjApDQo=
--8323328-1500067452-1078247619=:5304--