[Insight-users] Re: download little part from CVS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:01:42 -0500

Hi David,

You can manage to download selected parts of the CVS repository
but it is unlikely that they will work well when mixed with
previous versions of the code. There are many dependencies between
ITK classes.

I would strongly suggest you to have an independent build using
a fully updated CVS version of ITK, instead of trying to patch a
previous version.

If you want to ignore the advice and live an exciting week,
you can navigate through the Web CVS portal and download
selected files:

   http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Insight/?cvsroot=Insight

  Good Luck !

     Luis