[Insight-users] Problems compiling itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:29:51 -0500

Hi Reny,

A little more detail will help...

1) How did you got the source code of ITK 1.6 ?
    It is a common mistake to take the .zip file
    and try to use it under Unix. The .zip file
    has the Windows CR,NL terminators and tend to
    confuse the configuration process on Unix.

    If you are on Unix please make sure that you
    get the .tar.gz file.

2) Did you get these errors only when compiling
    for wrapping ?

    It is strongly recomended that you first build
    ITK without wrapping in order to discard any
    other possible configuration and build problems.
    You can then run CMake again and enable wrapping.

If you continue experiencing any problems, please
send the following files that CMake creates in the
binary directory where you are building ITK:

      - CMakeCache.txt
      - CMakeError.log
      - CMakeOutput.log