[Insight-users] Help with the template matching : : Problem connecting VTK and ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:50:33 -0500

Hi Longfei,

Can you please give us more information on what you
meant by "the initialization of the program is failed"  ?

Is it producing a segmentation fault ?
Is it throwing an exception  ?
Is it producing incorrect output ?

Does it produces any error message ?

Did you tried adding a try/catch block around your code ?

----

PS: Please don't reuse 'subject' lines from unrelated emails.
That's confusing when people search in the archives of the mailing list.