[Insight-users] Problem building Examples/Filtering

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 20:36:19 EDT 2004

Hi Jonathan,

You are probably trying to configure the subdirectory
Examples/Filtering directly with CMake. That will not
work.  You must configure from the Top of the Insight
directory.

If you really want to use the examples outside the
ITK source tree, the you *must* read the instructions
on the tutorial sessions:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular in

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

where it is explained how to use ITK from an external
project. There you will find how to write a CMakeLists.txt
file in order to configure an example outside of the ITK
source tree.

You are also encouraged to look at the Welcoming package:

          http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

Please let us know if you have further questions,

    Thanks,

       Luis