[Insight-users] Cmake debugger linux

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 28 10:44:13 EDT 2004

Hi Yogesh

Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the instructions in the Welcoming package

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

In particular read the GettingStartedI tutorial. That will
save you a lot of time.

CMake is not a building environment. It is a configuration
tool. It will generate Makefiles for you, that you can then
use for building applications in the traditional way.

You still use gdb or ddd for debuging your running programs.