[Insight-users] Help with compile the ImageViewer

yingli fan yf34 at drexel.edu
Fri Jun 25 15:16:17 EDT 2004

Dear Luis,

I did not enable the VTK. I did find the option Zlib in the cmake, could you
give my the whole name,  so I can check whether I enable it .

Thank you a lot.

yingli

On 6/24/04 18:38, "Luis Ibanez" <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi Yingli,
>
> It seems that you enabled in CMake the option of using
> your system version of ZLIB. Please don't do that.
>
> Rerun CMake, Disable this option and reconfigure
> InsightApplications.
>
> If you are also enabling VTK, please make sure that
> you configure and build VTK without using the system
> Zlib libraries.
>

> Please let us know if you find any further problems,
>

>     Thanks,
>

>       Luis

Yingli Fan
Laboratory for Bioimaging and Anatomical Informatics
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University, College of Medicine
2900 Queen Lane PA 19129
Tel: 215-9918455 Fax: 215-843-9367