[Insight-users] Java troubles

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 25 11:20:55 EDT 2004

Daniel, Jarek,

This bug was fixed last week.
You may want to do a CVS update in your ITK checkout.

The problem was due to the fact that the RTTI tables are
defined locally inside every shared library. Therefore
dynamic casting do not work by default accross different
shared libraries.

Brad corrected this by forcing the loader to merge the
RTTI tables before they are loaded by Java.

Please let us know if you find any further problems,