[Insight-users] compilation error: cannot find VXLNumerics.lib

Carmen Olmos carmen_olm at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 24 11:51:10 EDT 2004

It was a wrongly modified CMakeLists file by myself. Now it's solved. Thanks Luis.

Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Carmen,

You forgot to mention the version that you are using...

In any case:

VXLNumerics.lib doesn't exists anymore.

It is likely that the version of InsightApplications
that you are trying to build is older than the version
of Insight that you have.

You *must* always use matching versions between Insight
and InsightApplications since they evolve simultaneously.

Use both from the 1.6 release or both from the same
CVS date checkout.

Please let us know if you still find any problems,