[Insight-users] raw image input query

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 24 10:48:17 EDT 2004

Hi Yogesh,

Welcome to ITK !,

Please look at the Welcoming package:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

You are *strongly* encouraged to follow the
tutorial session

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

It will take you 20 minutes and it will save
you 20 days of unnecessary suffering.

You should also read the chapter that Josh Cates
contributed to the SoftwareGuide regarding the
use of image iterators:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Chapter 11, pdf-page 486.

Examples on the use of readers are available at

    Insight/Examples/Filtering
    Insight/Examples/IO

Examples on the user of Image Iterators are
available at

     Insight/Examples/Iterators

All those examples are described in detail
in the SoftwareGuide.

Please let us know if you have further
questions.