[Insight-users] Re: Problem with Multi-res Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 22 14:33:13 EDT 2004

Hi Vineet,

By ITK 1.6 this application was in transitional state,
meaning that it was already saving the output images
in a 3D fileformat, but still parsing the previous format
from the parameter file.

You should in this version provide a PGM directory in
the parameter file...  but it will not be used at all.

If you find this annoying... then, it is time to live
the excitement of the CVS version of ITK     :-)

BTW:   ITK 1.8 is scheduled to be released in August.