[Insight-users] Compilation error inInsightApplications\ThinPlateSpines

Hans Wolf hansw004 at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 22 13:23:51 EDT 2004

Hello Julien,

I've already done this (CMakeCache file below).

I've tried using cmake to configure InsightApplications (original CMakeLists files) from the InsightApplications root directory.I've opened the InsightApplications.sln and just build 'ThinPlateSplines'.

The compilatation doesn't find fltkTimeProblesCollector.h. But this file exists, so I add its path to the additional includes ( InsightApplications-1.6.0\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer). But this file calls " fltkTimeProbesCollectorGUI.h"  which doesn't exist in my harddisk so I get :

"C:\itk_160\InsightApplications-1.6.0\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\fltkTimeProbesCollector.h(21): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fltkTimeProbesCollectorGUI.h': No such file or directory"

Thanks,
Hans

Julien Jomier <jjomier at cs.unc.edu> wrote:
Hi Hans,

You need to set USE_FLTK = ON when you run CMake on InsightApplications and
you should specify the different paths related to FLTK. The corresponding
files generated by Fluid should be located in the binary directory.

Julien