[Insight-users] Possible bug in "IsInside"-Method of "PolygonSpatialObject"?

Jens Fisseler fisseler at rob.uni-luebeck.de
Thu Jun 17 11:38:55 EDT 2004

Hi everbody,

I've spent the day playing around with the different spatial objects and
rendering some of them to an image. Doing this, something odd occured to
me: Every class that implements the "IsInside" method declared by the
"SpatialObject" class applies the "IndexToWorld" transform to the given
point, except for "PolygonSpatialObject".

Might this be a bug or am I just getting something wrong?

Regards,

	Jens