[Insight-users] what's the matter with itkPNGImageReadWrite.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 10 10:44:41 EDT 2004

Hi Anis,

You are missing to link with the ITKCommon library.

Before you go further with the code examples,
please read the tutorial "GettingStarted-I"

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

That will save you a lot of time and
unnecessary suffering.     :-)

Also, you probably want to use ITK 1.6
instead of ITK 1.0. *Many* things have
changed between these two versions.

ITK 1.8 is scheduled to be released in
August this year.

If you want to do things in order, please
follow the instructions in the Welcoming
package:

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm