[Insight-users] COMPILATIONS ERROS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 9 21:12:04 EDT 2004

Hi Ailton,

You are attempting to build InsightApplications
with an incompatible version of the Insight toolkit.

Please make sure that you use synchronized versions.

Your best options are:

1) Use Relase 1.6 of Insight with Release 1.6 of InsightApplication

2) Use a CVS version of Insight with the same day CVS of
    InsightApplications.