[Insight-users] MeshToImageFilter ???

Jean-Baptiste Fasquel Jean-Baptiste.Fasquel at ircad.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jun 9 11:06:00 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to use deformable models : this involves the use of a
mesh...
there is a "ImageToMeshFilter" enabling to create a mesh from
a binary image but there is no filter such "MeshToImageFilter" for
getting back an image from a mesh (corresponding to the output
of the deformable models based segmentation algorithm in my case)...

Is there a way to achieve that with current ITK filters ?
Does anybody have a already implemented such "converter" ?
I thank anybody who could help me...

Best regards,
Jean-Baptiste Fasquel

 Dr. Jean-Baptiste Fasquel    || Jean-Baptiste.Fasquel at ircad.u-strasbg.fr
 Image Processing Researcher  || http://www.virtual-surg.com/
 IRCAD/EITS/VIRTUALS          || http://www.ircad.com/
 1, Place de l'Hôpital        || Phone : +33 (0)3.88.11.90.79
 F67091 Strasbourg            || Fax   : +33 (0)3.88.11.90.99