[Insight-users] Re: itk::ImageFileReaderException

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 8 16:39:19 EDT 2004

Hi Vineet,

This is a common problem for new users.

This exception is being thrown by ITK when
it doesn't recognize your fileformat.

Please look at the FAQ entry 1.7 for a list
of the image fileformats currently supported
by ITK.

Note that for writing, ITK chooses the fileformat
based on the filename extension of your file.
Please make sure that you use one of the valid
extensions in FAQ 1.7.