[Insight-users] pb compiling on linux mdk 10 cooker

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 7 22:38:56 EDT 2004

Hi Yann,

Thanks a lot for posting the error messages that
you got whem attempting to compile ITK with GCC 3.4.

This shows that it is time to setup a dashboard
with this compiler.

Could you please try the two following experiments:

In Insight/Code/Commong/itkNumericTraits.txx
attempt to change line 61 from:

      static T NonpositiveMin() { return min(); }

A)       static T NonpositiveMin() { return this->min(); }

               OR

B)       static T NonpositiveMin() {
            return this->vcl_numeric_traits<T>::min(); }

and let us know if any one of these two expression pass the
compilation.

If this line pass, you probably will get new errors from
subsequent lines. That's ok. At least we will know what
will be the basic approach to follow.

  Please let us know what you find.