[Insight-users] itkMesh cleanup

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 6 11:25:57 EDT 2004

Hi Ingmar,

Note that those are two separate problems

1) Turn a non-manifold into a manifold

2) To optimize the node connections in order
    to get a Delaunay triangulation.

The second task is relatively simple to
implement for 2D surfaces.  The first task
is quite difficult, and probably it is only
possible if you restrict the non-manifold
connections to a set of typical cases.

Have you identified the cases in your surface
that make it a non-manifold ?

Please let us know.