[Insight-users] Creating a spatial object from a binary image

Vincent Chu vwchu at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Jun 3 13:19:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to ITK and would like to perform registration between two images.
The region of interest has arbitrary shapes, and I previously read from
the list that we can use SetMovingImageMak() and SetFixedImageMask() in
ImageToImageMetrics to set the region in which the metrics will be
computed.  However, those two methods expect spatial objects as parameter,
and I have trouble converting a binary image into a spatial object.  I
have tried ImageSpatialObject, but the entire binary image would be
created as one big spatial object.  Which class should I use instead?

Thanks,

Vincent