[Insight-users] how to put more images to an filter?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue Jul 27 10:42:00 EDT 2004

Your changes look to be fine.  Can you put your call to Update() on your
filter within a try/catch block and
print out the exception message?

  try
    {
    filter->Update();
    }
  catch( itk::ExceptionObject & err )
    {
    std::cout << "ExceptionObject caught !" << std::endl;
    std::cout << err << std::endl;
    return -1;
    }