[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration package

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 26 15:50:11 EDT 2004

Hi Huss,

Did you read the instructions on the Readme
files available in the source code of this
application ?

You will find them in

      InsightApplications/
          MultiResMIRegistration/
                       Readme.doc
                       Readme.pdf

The executable requires a parameter file as
the single argument.

Examples of parameter files are available at

   InsightApplications/
          MultiResMIRegistration/
                       SampleInputs/

for example