[Insight-users] AutomaticTopologyMeshSource in pipeline

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 23 16:19:31 EDT 2004

Hi Peter,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We were able to reproduce the problem that you reported
and logged a bug report in the bugTracker database.

It got assigned the ID # 1001
http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1001&pos=0

The problem has now been fixed by invoking

      ReleaseDataBeforeUpdateFlagOff()

In the constructor of AutomaticTopologyMeshSource.

You may have to update your CVS checkout in order
to get the fixed version of this class.

You could also patch your local copy of ITK:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkAutomaticTopologyMeshSource.txx?r1=1.15&r2=1.16&root=Insight

Please let us know if you find any further problems,