[Insight-users] Registration good so far

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 13:16:58 EDT 2004

My image registration works pretty well so far, Thanks Luis!

Which leads me to a question

I have read through not only the manual but the doxygen class
documentation, and it seems that although you can set a restricted
region-of-interest for the fixed image, there is not a similar function
for the moving image. Am I correct? I was wanting to select a small
target in each image , where the whole images are too big, and register
just that bit (as an alternative/adjunct to reduced resolution
registration)

The files appear too big to do un-reduced registration of the whole
image anyways, at least on any computer I have access to just now.

Thanks
Robert

                                     void
                                         SetFixedImageRegion (const